Submitted Review by Lisa Endres
When everyone else turns back early because they’re too cold, I know you’ll still be riding comfortably in Pearl Izumi’s Infinity Windblocking Hoody. Their ELITE Softshell fabric boasts lightweight wind protection, water resistance, and efficient moisture transfer, while Pearl’s Elite Thermal Fleece gives you warmth with serious breathability. You also get built-in mitts to keep your hands warm, a ponytail-compatible hood to keep your head warm, two hand pockets, a rear zip pocket, and reflective accents for safety. Not only will you stay warm, you’ll look good doing it!
The Women’s Infinity Windblocking Hoody combines a softshell fabric that is wind and water resistant with a Thermal Fleece fabric to deliver the athletic warmth and comfort a girl needs for changing weather conditions.
- Their ELITE Softshell Fabric is wind and water resistant without a laminate for superior breathability and protection.
- ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric back and arm panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth
- 10” zipper for venting
- Internal fist mitt seals in warmth
- Two hand pockets and one rear zippered pocket
- Reflective piping and reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Full–time hood
- Ponytail compatible
- SEMI-FORM FIT
This is a great choice for the female athlete that doesn’t let the elements stop her. Pick the Elite Windblocking Hoody for $120 online or at your local bike or running shop.